Curated Mod Lists

TarvinDracken

I was about to make a suggestion asking if there would be a way to make curated lists available that would allow people to easily pick out mods that play nice together as I am more the creative time and less the technical troubleshooting type ... And then I saw that this very feature is in the works!

I so look forward to getting comprehensive lists of mods without having conflicting ones ruin game saves anymore!
My question is, to justify this bout of excitement being posted in this forum, when will this feature be introduced to the general public?

I would leap at the possibility to help test this, but I will be moving in about a month's time.

Yes. I read through that and that's why I was so excited after having issues that forced me to restart games due to bad mods on more than one occasion. The faq does not answer if there is any estimate on when it will leave the closed testing phase and it becomes available for everyone.

I was just hoping there would be at least some rough estimate on that.

To quote the article FAQ directly:

When are collections releasing?

The testing phases will allow us to capture vital community feedback to allow us to properly understand both bugs and desired features we can map into our future development. At this point, we’re entering a “closed alpha” so still a relatively early testing stage. Depending on the feedback and bug reports, we will then be looking at opening collections up for what could be considered an open alpha stage relatively soon.

Basically, it depends on how the testing goes.