Cluster move complete, a few bugs to fix

Dark0ne

My Tracking Centres for both TesNexus and DragonAge2Nexus have been wiped clean, as if I've never tracked any file whatsoever; my Tracking Centre for DragonAgeNexus is now incomplete -a lot of Tracked Files are gone from the list, so I no longer get any Comment Tracking or File Updates for the files that have been wiped.

EDIT: same goes for my Fallout3Nexus and FalloutNewVegasNexus Tracking Centres; only one page remains -and I'm quite sure I had 3 to 4 pages of Tracked Files per site.

Edited by Alehazar

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #8577571.

When using NMM for skyrim downloads i receive this message in the download manager:

server busy or unavailable..retrying (1/5).

it will cycle through 5 tries (1/5..2/5..3/5 etc). it will then repeat this process 4 or 5 times until i receive "error trying to get this file".

i'm using nmm .45.5 and cleaned system with ccleaner and a restart. i can download all the mods manually without error. i can also install and uninstall with the nmm, just not able to download mods with it.

Any suggestions?

Interesting discovery I just made. I was, up until just a little bit ago (slightly before this was posted) unable to download any file from any nexus site (tried many files across many nexus sites from many servers using both manual and NMM downloading options thru many browsers, no luck on any of them) over the last several days.

Well, I saw this post, so I decided to go try. I still couldn't get any of the dozen files I tried to download to download from the Skyrim Nexus, but was able to retrieve random files from other Nexus sites. I believed I was experiencing the issue mentioned in this post specific to the Skyrim site and was sad.

But I decided to try a different browser (I normally use Chrome, but have several others installed on my machine). And it worked fine. I had Chrome up, tried to download a file (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28685/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D28685&pUp=1) and all servers gave me the "servers are struggling" message. I had Firefox up as well, and immediately tried downloading the file via Firefox, worked just fine, first server I clicked on.

I have no idea why that might be, nor any idea if it's relevant to the issue at hand. But as of this moment, I still cannot download files from Skyrim Nexus thru Chrome, but I can thru any number of other browsers.

Thanks for getting things resolved! :D

I'm really glad that this is over. I understand how big this is for Nexus and hope to be here for a while.

I'm really impressed with you sharing the financial side and showing where the money goes to. I'm planning to jump to a premium but at the moment the 40-60USD is just out of my range. For the moment.

Now I would lke to report a problem: I just tried going to the forums and got this error message.

An error occured with the SQL server:

This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

All my tracked mods on Dragon Age Nexus and some others are gone... Fallout 3. Witcher 2 and some others :-(

from a guy that has frequented your site nearly EVERY day at least once for the past year..this is great to hear and congrats you guys definitely deserve it. Keep up the fantastic work. I'm already premium is there another way I can give 10 $ to you guys?