Cluster move complete, a few bugs to fix

Dark0ne

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I encountered a script error using firefox newest version the first time i clicked the link to "show more" of this post however after reloading it worked well does not bother me and i would easily click to run anyway 300 times if i had to for this amazing site...( specific error was object not loaded even though the page had fully loaded) you guys do amazing things and without this site a load of people would never be able to enjoy the mods we have all come to take advantage of... hands down THE BEST mod site out there keep up the good work guys... to anyone who complained during the move needs to go to another site because they aren't very appreciative :) I was also unable to reproduce the error so it may have just been a fluke with the browser loading the script just thought it would be something to point out.

I also just subscribed to premium and to purchase the lifetime membership soon i have enjoyed this site for years like many people and am happy to finally be able to contribute even in such a small way atm but that said i think it is awesome and amazing that you guys would even offer all this for free to everyone hats off to you guys for all your hard work and your continued diligence even in tough times! Was also wondering if there was another way to contribute monetarily to you guys without receiving something in return as with the awesome perks premium provides as i would like to contribute to all you guys hard work directly :)

Edited by mysticwolfnhell

I was just having trouble logging in on the home page, so I clicked on this to see if you already knew about it, then I tried logging in from this page instead of the home page and it worked then. I'm not being logged out on page loads either. Not sure if that helps but it seemed like I should point it out.

Thanks for all your work on the site! I can now log in again on the main site and not just on the forums! Thanks again for making the Nexus sites so essential for TES modding! Edited by Brumbek