Cluster move complete, a few bugs to fix

Dark0ne

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'm not exactly sure which side this bug is coming from but I figured I'd put it here to see if anyone could help me with it. I just got Fallout New Vegas yesterday and was able to download 12 files from the nexus using NMM. After downloading and installing those mods, downloads both to NMM and manually from the New Vegas Nexus are all coming up as errors saying that there is not a file that goes with the specified id. Acutally, I have the exact error copied: Error

The site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...
No file exists for this ID.
Reporting this error
If you believe this error is due to a bug on the site then please use our bugtracker (http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/tracker/project-4-nexus-site-beta/) to report it.
Please attach the following link to the bug description:
%2FError%2F%3Ferr%3Dfile_exist
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Someone please help. This is the only time in my few years of using the nexus of having this error when trying to download specific files after getting onto the proper mod page.

Site is completely FUBAR today. I can't look at my tracking list because it says I'm not tracking any files. Mod pages are messed up and won't show descriptions (or anything else) and show this for last update:

Last updated at 1:00, 1 Jan 1970 Uploaded at 1:00, 1 Jan 1970

Site is unusable.

When I try to D/L from any server other than Kent I get "No file exists for this ID." with "%2FError%2F%3Ferr%3Dfile_exist". Even when D/Ling from Kent my speed is only @20 - 50 Kb/s (yes, even slower than the old dial-up modems!) Whereas I normally get @ 3.5 - 4 Gb/s. This has been happening randomly for the last week or so.

When I tried to post this on the bug forum I was unable to submit due to a server error.

[And I have no idea why that smiley face showed up.]

Edited by maboru

Me too. I was in the middle of updating one of my mods and was told that I was not authorized to do that. I noticed that I was logged in with my mods name and not Ithlia. heh It was then I realized something was a wee bit off. I'm sure things will get sorted our though.

Every time NMM loads it no longer detects me as premium and the download options in the NMM to download off premium servers is grayed out, though the nexus does recognise me as premium on the site, so assume it's just a site issue?

I am completely unable to log in after clearing cookies. I did it from each browser (chrome and firefox), then did it through internet options. I've tried everything suggested here and cannot log in.

Same here, tried clearing cache and different browsers. Looks like I'm still logged in to NMM though.