Cluster move complete, a few bugs to fix

Dark0ne

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm one of the ones who can't log into the site with my current username and password. However it allows me to log in to the forums. I've tried both the fallout.nexus and skyrim.nexus sites.. forums.nexus is the only one working. I've tried with Google Chrome and IE. I'm not complaining as I'm not a premium member. However if there is any data or information I can send your way that might help... let me know.

I'm having various issues with the site at this moment in time, my current issues are:

1:login issues- seem to be global??

2:download server issues- "Download down

Sorry, it seems like this file server is struggling with this file at the moment. Please try downloading the file from another file server.
Note: if this is happening on all the file servers there could be a problem! Head to the forums and let us know!
Sorry for the inconvenience!" On all skyrim nexus dl's btw
3:slow page loading of skyrim nexus site.
I would just like confirmation that these are all global issues, I would assume such is true.
Any ETA on site fixes?

Don't know what is happening today 8/2/13 but it takes a long time to access the Nexus site. Once on it takes forever to navigate from one page to another. Sometimes you cannot even get on the Nexus Site. Though at first it was my browser but I have no problems accessing other web sites and I have a high speed connection. The site has been sluggish for several days now but as I said today was the worst I have experienced. Seems to be only the Skyrim Nexus site. The Oblivion site runs smooth as silk. Figured I would report it. Don't know if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.

Error

The site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...

No file exists for this ID.

Reporting this error

If you believe this error is due to a bug on the site then please use our bugtracker (http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/tracker/project-4-nexus-site-beta/) to report it.

Please attach the following link to the bug description:

%2FError%2F%3Ferr%3Dfile_exist

Sorry for the inconvenience!