Cluster move complete, a few bugs to fix

Dark0ne

In response to post #8647077.

Been getting the same thing. Just got the game, too.

So did I! I just went through a hair-pulling three day epic of getting FO3 to run on Windows 7 just so I could play mods. Finally got the game to run without crashing, now the Nexus is falling apart. FML

How sad for you. I'm sure the Nexus staff are not having a fraction of the troubles you are having. You could read the news posts, and quit with the melodramatics, however. :rolleyes:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So did I! I just went through a hair-pulling three day epic of getting FO3 to run on Windows 7 just so I could play mods. Finally got the game to run without crashing, now the Nexus is falling apart. FML

How sad for you. I'm sure the Nexus staff are not having a fraction of the troubles you are having. You could read the news posts, and quit with the melodramatics, however. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately today the entire forum is full of melodramatic posts... :laugh: Of course, I will wait until problems are fixed but I understand why people complain. Steam put a -75% off on Bethesda games so there are many many players that bought these titles (such as me) and wanted to download mods. I'm not saying that complaining is good (never complain about a free service), just saying that I understand.

Agreed. I thought that sounded whiny as soon as I hit enter. lol

Seriously though, I was really excited to start playing again.

Not sure if the servers are just busy or its a problem having to do with this major move, I know sometimes any of the nexus sites just have periods when to many people are downloading to many files but for the last 2 hours i've been trying to download mods for fallout 3 and I just keep getting the same message in the NMM that the file doesn't exist, same basic thing happens if i try a manual download too.

I would chalk it up to busy servers but usually after about 10-20 minutes I was able to download the mods normally, as I said i've been trying for 2 hours now. I'm patient and can wait to get everything I just would like some insight as to what might be the problem. If thats not to much to ask of anyone.

Not sure if the servers are just busy or its a problem having to do with this major move, I know sometimes any of the nexus sites just have periods when to many people are downloading to many files but for the last 2 hours i've been trying to download mods for fallout 3 and I just keep getting the same message in the NMM that the file doesn't exist, same basic thing happens if i try a manual download too.

I would chalk it up to busy servers but usually after about 10-20 minutes I was able to download the mods normally, as I said i've been trying for 2 hours now. I'm patient and can wait to get everything I just would like some insight as to what might be the problem. If thats not to much to ask of anyone.

Same here. I keep getting a message when I try downloading a file on the Fallout 3 Nexus. It keeps telling me: No file exists for this I.D. it also gives me a code %2FError%2F%3Ferr%3Dfile_exist if that helps. I do not know if it is related to the cluster move or not but I thought I would let you know. I tried downloading a couple files on the Dragon Age Nexus and they seemsed to work fine so it may just be in Fallout 3.

Edited by Lightfollower

If I had the money to spare, I would be a sponsor, or the skills to help out, because I love this place. There is no better place o the net to get my (Skyrim) mods!

So please don't throw in the towel yet, things generally get worse, just before they get better! And I'm sure they will!

Thanks for all of you for working so hard :)