Cluster move complete, a few bugs to fix

Dark0ne

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's sounds like way more work then I'd be willing to put into a project. Hopefully people appreciate the work that goes into the site.

I just started a couple of weeks ago on this site, so when the NMM wasn't working, I assumed it was just because I was totally new to modding. I haven't tried Skyrim yet but with New Vegas everytime I try to download through the NMM I get an error message saying that the program needs to close and it's made a trace file. I did manage to download and install a single file yesterday after uninstalling the NMM then reinstalling it but the next file I downloaded ended with the previous results. Worst part is I have to restart my computer before I can even open NMM or I just get the error message again.

Again, because I'm a noob I just assumed I installed the program incorrectly and I'm too baffled to try and manually install mods. Wasn't until I saw the site news that I figured out something was up.

@Everyone: You must understand that the site is going throuh some difficult growing pains right now and your patience would help a whole lot - the tech guys at the nexus have made a huge step to support the massive demand the sites have received through playing around with the servers and ultimately a few bugs have creeped through which have caused a significant disturbance with several features and ARE being fixed. I know that the team are working their fingers to the bone to get things back on track, and they are fully capable, so all we have to do is sit tight and give them a chance to get things running smoothly once again.

And also as was stated in OP, keep your bug reports to the relevant forum here instead of flooding this thread with issues, simply because this isn't where they check to see what needs maintenance. Sure this thread started by Dark0ne but it was made JUST for YOUR information and any issues need to be submitted officially.

Edited by Ironman5000

I awaiting patently the wizards to fix this ...

It seams there is a server issue or something with the data base, or both.

Honestly, Ironman5000 is right. Please refer to the issue topic he posted. Please be ancient .. ah... no... wrong... patient of course.
By now, I'm sure the technicians and mods are already working overtime to fix this with all power and knowledge they have.