Falskaar may have been huge......but this is even bigger

JimCass98

Out of curiosity, did they have any plans to try building the Summerset Isles?

I'm pretty sure they will. They're doing the other 8(Skyrim is 9th but we already have Skyrim LOL) provinces of Tamriel(Orsinium is the 10th but that's part of High Rock, so it doesn't really count). I think they're doing EVERY SINGLE region, however they're releasing it in different packages/slices. They said they're planning to release Cyrodiil first, which will be based off of Oblivion's scenery. The release date for the first few "slices" is 2014, however that may change depending if more people decide to help them. But I'm sure Summerset Isles will be in there.

What I can't help but wonder is how they're going to maintain continuity. Morrowind is mostly destroyed, and the rest of Tamriel is still scarred from the war with the Aldmeri Dominion. I'd love to see Vvardenfell as I remember it, but there's just no way that the time that has passed would allow for it.

What I can't help but wonder is how they're going to maintain continuity. Morrowind is mostly destroyed, and the rest of Tamriel is still scarred from the war with the Aldmeri Dominion. I'd love to see Vvardenfell as I remember it, but there's just no way that the time that has passed would allow for it.

Very good point. We'll just have to wait and see. I'm sure they have they have given this some thought, maybe even planned it out. I don't really have an answer for that one. If I come across it, I'll post it here.