Problem Getting My Icons To Show In Menu

HondaTrip

My icons don't show up in the menu, except sometimes as color digitization. Growlf's icons do the same thing. I'm thinking it's because I'm not mapping the image correctly, and haven't been able to find a tutorial or thread that covers the correct method.

Any help is greatly appreciated, Thanks. :wallbash:

That's usually the result of using icons not suited to your graphical settings. There are three separate folders for icons: Menus/Icons (default), Menus50/Icons (low-end graphics), and Menus80/Icons (mid-range graphics). If you have low-end settings and are using the Menus/Icons or Menus80/Icons folders, the messed up menu icons will result. To correct this, open up the icons in Photoshop, GIMP, or Paint.Net and re-save them with the "Generate MipMaps" option enabled. The icons won't display in the CS (and you'll get an error message that's safe to ignore), but they will display in game.

Thanks Man!!! :dance:

Worked Like a charm. Really appreciate your help, saved me hours of trial and error. I use a folder of my own in the Menus/Icons folder in case someone wants do delete my mod, so it's easy for them to find. You made my day!!! Adding you to my credits list. :thumbsup: