how many people are still playing morrowind?

JazzBlack

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started playing Morrowind also, but I have never played Oblivion!

Really like the game so far, just reached Balmora on a Pilgrim character, and probably will remake the character as a custom one, since now I understand better how skills, attributes, combat and spells work in the game. I understand that this can be dangerous on a noobie player like me, but I'll give it a try, and posted on it here: Custom Character Post

I am also a WoW player, and I can say that Morrowind is a very nice break from guild duties, raids, reputation grinding, and all that stuff that can get on the way of fun if managed wrong.

Very happy to see that this game has a very dedicated community. The graphic improvement addons are awesome, and I will probably try the other stuff once I have tried the game for more time! The UESP.net guide is great too, if anyone from this forums contribute there, thank you very much!

I've finished most of the Bloodmoon quests (just a couple of misc. ones to do) and have started on the main quest. So far I am really liking Morrowind, and am glad I bought it.

I'm also an ex-WoW player. :) And my first introduction to the Elder Scrolls series was Oblivion.

Having played Morrowind for several days now (Level 2 mage, in Balmora), I think it's fair to say that Morrowind is like Oblivion with the training wheels off. (In a good way!)

• 2 weeks later...
I've been playing it on and off since release, all these years later it's still not got old. I rarely played anything else for the first year. Other games come and go, Morrowind has been installed on every PC I've owned since '02.

I've been playing it on and off since release, all these years later it's still not got old. I rarely played anything else for the first year. Other games come and go, Morrowind has been installed on every PC I've owned since '02.

Exactly the same here.

I've stopped for times to play other games but I always come back to MW. The mods make this game. Without them I may not have continued.

Exactly the same here.

I've stopped for times to play other games but I always come back to MW. The mods make this game. Without them I may not have continued.

The same for me its just addictive.

I"ve been playing Morrowind for about 6 month re-making characters and exploring a little of the game. I recently started a fresh game and I am completing the main quest. The only downfall for this game is all the long dialog I wish they had kept it nice and simple but this old game has sooo much too offer. I've started modding it with the "The Elder Scrolls Construction Set" which is a great utility.

- TheLampMan