how many people are still playing morrowind?

JazzBlack

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
iv just got back into the game after finding it whilst moving. I know people are still moding the crap out of it, and this tamriel rebuilt has provided somthing new to play.

just wondering if many of you still play it and why? for me i just think it has alot more character than oblivion

Sup, Anyway i am Currently playing Morrowind and Oblivion together, its kinda fun when u got MGE

"where do i want to go today" Cyrodill? Vvardenfel? I can go where evr i want! ( If u have daggerfall and arena you can pretty mush do what u want!) The only thing that sucks is i cant merge the two games...........or can I............

• 4 weeks later...

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I play it alot cuz of all the people modding the $#!# out of it, and i cant run Oblivion on my laptop. :wallbash: :verymad:

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I play it alot cuz of all the people modding the $#!# out of it, and i cant run Oblivion on my laptop. :wallbash: :verymad:

I can run oblivion on my desktop just fine... in LOW mode 460X 600 something... with no bloom and crappy graphics. LOL!

But I loaded Morrowinds and have it at its highest settings and it runs wicked good.

Thought about it all day, cant wait to play tonight!

The only thing that sucks is i cant merge the two games...........or can I............

You can, but I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about it. Google 'Morroblivion' and you'll find it.

If you like quests and dialogue, like me, it's not worth it, considering this quote from their FAQ:

Why don't quests work?

As I said above, Morroblivion is currently in beta and quests and dialogue do not work yet. As of now, you can't do much more than explore the land and cities, and kill creatures and stuff.

• 1 month later...
I still Play morrowind. got oblivion too. but my computer can barely push it. besides, i enjoy morrowind more. it's grittier and more down and dirty. I love it. They don't like me. Don't want to see me. Call me SCUM......hahahahahahahahaha. And desperately need my help. all when i feel like it. So morrowind will keep me entertained for a good while yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Not "still," but soon "again."

I played Morrowind on the Xbox (finished it once) until my Xbox died, then borrowed a copy of the original release and started I-don't-know-how-many games on it and finished two of them (one sneaky Hlaalu/Thieve's guild/Morag Tong and one honorable Redoran/Fighter's Guild/Temple). Now, after much urging from a couple of friends, and after walking away from it in disgust a few times (first when I discovered the hand-holding "Now I should ______" journal, again after I discovered the map markers and yet again after I did the Kvatch quests then went off to try to do some other stuff, only to find those damned gates popping up all over), I'm finally playing Oblvion, and, those (and other) faults notwithstanding, it's an okay game. It's pretty at least. But it just isn't even a fraction of the game Morrowind is, so I'm certainly going to go back and play Morrowind again when I'm fully bored with Oblivion. And the really nice part is that I only played the original release, so I not only get to look forward to playing Morrowind again, but to getting the GOTY edition and playing content that's entirely new to me.