SSE Engine Fixes SKSE/Trampoline.h (187) Error

PinkSamantha

Does anybody have an idea about what Trampoline.h error is about? If I have SSE Engine Fixes files in my Skyrim SE folder, I can't run the game because it stop running with error message related to Trampoline.h error. I tried to run Skyrim SE through Steam (SkyrimSE.exe), SKSE64_loader (directly without MO2) and MO2 (both SkyrimSE.exe and SKSE64_loader) but the game always stopped running and showed up an error message regarding Trampoline.h (187).

Thanks for the reply, guys.

Do you have "Address Library for SKSE Plugins" installed?

Yes, I have all of them. Here are address libraries in my Skyrim Special Edition/Data/SKSE/Plugins:

version-1-5-3-0.bin

version-1-5-16-0.bin

version-1-5-23-0.bin

version-1-5-39-0.bin

version-1-5-50-0.bin

version-1-5-53-0.bin

version-1-5-62-0.bin

version-1-5-73-0.bin

version-1-5-80-0.bin

version-1-5-97-0.bin

Make sure you have Engine Fixes part 2 installed.

I did. Here are the details about the Engine Fixes files in my Skyrim SE folder:

Data/SKSE/Plugins folder:

EngineFixes.dll

EngineFixes.toml

EngineFixes_preload.txt

EngineFixes_SNCT.toml

Main folder (Skyrim Special Edition):

d3dx9_42.dll

tbb.dll

tbbmalloc.dll

Manual installation only. I don't trust MO2 can handle non-FOMOD installation properly.

I have meh's loader (binkw64.dll) in the main folder too. Skyrim SE's binkw64.dll is renamed to binkw64_.dll.

I have taken care of everything else like updated VC redist (always a priority even if I don't need Engine Fixes) and SKSE64 (skse64_2_00_19) which is also important for other mods like SkyUI.

Edited by PinkSamantha

Try renaming the extra Bink file so that the extension is .old rather than .dll. Sometimes it doesn't like extraneous DLL files even if the name has been changed.

Try a Google search for your error message and look for a result from the engine fixes thread here on the Nexus. I found several posts from people who had luck with different solutions.

• 2 months later...

Try renaming the extra Bink file so that the extension is .old rather than .dll. Sometimes it doesn't like extraneous DLL files even if the name has been changed.

Try a Google search for your error message and look for a result from the engine fixes thread here on the Nexus. I found several posts from people who had luck with different solutions.

Im having the same issue samantha dos and quite frankly, your suggention didnt work for me. Its infuriating really. Spend weeks upon weeks adding and carefully mergin mods and everything worked just fine. Suddenly it doenst anymore. I f*#@ng hate Skyrim. I hate it as much as i love it

• 1 year later...