Random bits of knowledge

Draconium

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nords have a tendency to being trcked by witches, who take their clothes and weapons form thm(hense the nordin mournhold who gets really pissed at you when you ask him wat hapened to his cothes)

nords are exelent sailors:

skilled sailors, nords can be found in seaports and settlements along all the coasts of tamriel

(pg 13 of the morrowind instruction manual)

Nords are execellent saliors and love the high seas <as well as killing, drinking and um killing :D >

Don´t forget exposing their private parts to the artic wind :blink: I mean i kinda understand exposing private parts to the wind can be refreshing, :lol: but to the NORDIC wind?! :huh:

They must have some natural defreser (can´t remenber how it´s writen :) ) in their blood! :blink:

Nords are execellent saliors and love the high seas <as well as killing, drinking and um killing  :D >

Don´t forget exposing their private parts to the artic wind :blink: I mean i kinda understand exposing private parts to the wind can be refreshing, :lol: but to the NORDIC wind?! :huh:

They must have some natural defreser (can´t remenber how it´s writen :) ) in their blood! :blink:

well they are 100% immune to frost. they probably dont even feel the cold :P