A lightswitch Model

Zorkaz

They are great. But I was thinking of a normal light switch you have at home

If you really need to - I can do it. I think this is quick and easy because I made several switches, but they all don't look like a home switch, more like a remote control. ) What should be there? I can make to order. To dock hardlay to bsconnectpoint, or normal? Do you need an indicator? Key to press, or swivel?

Personally I am not even sure if I "need" it for my project, but it's something that has been bothering me for a while. Such as the fact as that there are no electric outlets.

You know if you could this as a modders resource I'm pretty sure you'd do hundreds of modders a favor.

Btw. I'm talking about this

o-CLEAN-A-LIGHT-SWITCH-facebook.jpg

Lighting-Switch-Wall-Switch.jpg

Personally I am not even sure if I "need" it for my project, but it's something that has been bothering me for a while. Such as the fact as that there are no electric outlets.

You know if you could this as a modders resource I'm pretty sure you'd do hundreds of modders a favor.

Â

Btw. I'm talking about this

Â

o-CLEAN-A-LIGHT-SWITCH-facebook.jpg

Lighting-Switch-Wall-Switch.jpg

ok, I'll do a couple of options. But instead of double switches, it would be easier to use docking. To dial on bsconnectpoint's the required number of switches, joining each other on the side.

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/HF4CIIBSquklYQ

You can add the connection point yourself to the nifskop where you need it. Just copy it from the vanilla switch and move it wherever you want. By default it is at 0.0.0 of the parent mesh. I think this is the most convenient place, because the wires under the floor are not visible. Tomorrow I'll do a couple more with more interesting animation.

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/HF4CIIBSquklYQ

Another model with horizontal and vertical placement. I also added P-WS-Snap points to all 4 nifs for connection. You can easily add any points to the nifscope. To do this, in the BlocÄ· List, find the line BSConnectPoint: Parents. Go to Block Details. Add the desired number of points in the "Num Connect Points" line. Double click on the green arrows. In the "name" line, enter the name of the points you need. You can see the names you want in the vanilla models. Next Connect Points / transform. Place the dots in the places you want.