Oscuro's Overhaul + Francesco's Overhaul without FCOM

SimpleLampoon

I can't find much information about this on google but how incompatible are these two mods exactly? I want to use Francesco's for a play through because I never have before but I also don't want to miss out on the quests, items and NPC's from Oscuros. Wouldn't loading Francesco's .esp's below OOO just override all of OOO's leveling features in favour of Francesco's (Especially with a bashed Patch) or does it lead to massive issues and eventual CTD?

Unfortunately no one has made a patch just for these two and I don't want the mods required for FCOM to work.

Ya only need a couple more mods to make FCOM play nice, and it is a DRAMATICALLY different experience from Vanilla. :D There were some really good guides out there for installing FCOM, I *think* there is a relatively recent one over on TESA. (link in my sig....) But, I haven't checked how up to date it is, or even if it's still there, as I haven't played Oblivion in years. :D

Maybe I will try to install FCOM then, it's just that Oblivion is already unstable without adding 8 overhauls.

I had a pretty fat Oblivion install, including FCOM, and a host of others, and the game actually ran pretty good. It would go for hours without a crash. :D Don't know if I still have the data folder from that install around yet. :D