Fallout 4 modding - Recently created .esp that was supposed to regenerate precombine and previs data doesn't work

ShanxTadeu2

Hello guys!

Recently I created an .esp inside the CK, to regenerate the precombine meshes and previs data for the HarborGrandHotelExt02 cell, found in the Far Harbor DLC.

Following the instructions found in the Red Rocket TV video, I regenerate, using the World > Precombine Geometry for Current Cell and both Generate Visibility for All Loaded Cells and Generate Precombine Visibility for All Loaded Cells, for the HarborGrandHotelExt02 cell.

I marked as masters he Fallout4.esm, DLCRobot.esm, DLCworkshop01.esm, DLCCoast.esm, DLCworkshop02.esm, DLCworkshop03.esm and the DLCNukaWorld.esm, just to be sure.

I have archived the precombine and previs data on a .ba2 archive, called MyEsp - Main.ba2, and I have it in the bottom of my load list.

Ain't work at all. The funny thing is that I did the same procedure for some interior cells and the flickering/invisible meshes thing, caused by precombine and previs issues, was fixed, but it didn't work for an exterior cell.

I also tried to tried to regenerate precombine and previs data not only for the HarborGrandHotelExt02, but for the other 4 cells related to the hotel too. It didn't work neither.

What Am I missing here?

Any help will be appreciated!