Strange Teleportation Bug? 0..o

jjb54

Ah the joys of a new computer and trying to get everything to work. :P

This is a clean fresh start game. New character and all.

So - I'm at the 3 Standing Stones and it does not matter which one I choose .... I choose it and I'm teleported back to the opening of the cave from Helgon.

Never had this happen before ... so I'm not even sure where to begin to look?

I have not really added any new mods, as there were some Quest - Adventure ones I just wanted to complete.

Meaning:
I started a Fresh - Clean Game.

I got to the 1st 3 Standing stones just outside of Riverwood. The first three you see. Thief - Mage - Warrior.

I activated the Mage ... and was instantly teleported back to the cave opening you come out of from Helgan.

I went back to the 3 and activated a different one and the same thing happened. I have NO mods that touch Standing Stones at all. The only mod " related " is Helgan Reborn.

Meaning:

I started a Fresh - Clean Game.

I got to the 1st 3 Standing stones just outside of Riverwood. The first three you see. Thief - Mage - Warrior.

I activated the Mage ... and was instantly teleported back to the cave opening you come out of from Helgan.

I went back to the 3 and activated a different one and the same thing happened. I have NO mods that touch Standing Stones at all. The only mod " related " is Helgan Reborn.

That's just bizarre. Gotta be a mod doing that to you. Post your load list. (in spoiler tags please.)