Player House Mod

justaking

I know many people have asked, "What is the best player home, etc", but i have a specific question. Does anyone know of a player home or mod that includes ALL of the following options to be included in one mod.

And all creation things high level

1. Armor/Weapon creation room, ( Grindstone, forge, improvement benches, smelter etc. everything)

2. Alchemy Lab

3. Skinning racks, wood chopping blocks, mining spots for different ores.

4. Fishery, distillery, watchtowers, etc. The more misc. places the better, but they have to actually work and do something.

5. Enchanting room/tower

6. Spell creation station

7. Trophy placement, arrangement options, (weapons, artifacts, heads, skulls, oddities) that I can choose myself, (not automatically placed).

8. Many rooms and bedchambers.

9. Many containers, shelves,models for armour, etc.

10. Stables to put horses, Farms to grow plants of own choice, Aviaries to harvest honey, etc, other things like that.

11. Plenty of animals like cows, goats, chickens, etc.

12. Guards, guard posts, caretakers etc.

13. secret areas, tunnels, walls etc.

ok.. this is probably too much too ask for. if there is anything that fits the bill please let me know but if not, could anyone point me to a good, relatively easy guide to basic modding, so maybe I can try myself...i've never modded anything before so....again, something simple. Thanks.

Spell creation doesn't exist in Skyrim.

Spell creation doesn't exist in Skyrim.

Unfortunately not...I really wish it did, though.

Of course it does not exist in "Skyrim", but this is a modding community, is it not...? And I have actually seen at least one mod that attempts to bring spell creation into Skyrim. I have not tested it yet, but I'm sure there are others as well. My most important request was for a guide to modding so I could try for myself, does anyone know a simple yet good one?

I would suggest you learn how to use the Creation Kit and do it yourself, after watching Bethesda's tutorials + a few others (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrSy0MdfddM) I've learned how to make my own house from scratch.

Try watching Bethesdas official youtube tutorials. Then there are a few stickies in this forum section you might want to check out.