More Vault Rooms mod?

WastelandProject

This it?

Thanks

Now I have a blueprint file published on the site, used this mod: can I post these files on the page, so users could use the blueprints file?

No. Not without permission. And considering it was deleted on purpose here, I would expect that permission won't be forthcoming.

This it?

Thanks

Now I have a blueprint file published on the site, used this mod: can I post these files on the page, so users could use the blueprints file?

No. Not without permission. And considering it was deleted on purpose here, I would expect that permission won't be forthcoming.

:ohmy: I have two blueprints files with that mod, I have already prepared all the links for the users!

Who should I contact: Nexus or Sirbalin?

I predicted this would happen, that's why I built and published a Vault 88 vanilla :laugh:, anyway if Nexus or the mod author they will forbid, I'll take them out and freeze the files blueprint to users.

Edited by WastelandProject

Need permission from the author. :smile:

I have never been able to contact him, for 4 years my blueprint files have been using his mod, I have earned him almost two thousand downloads, with this account and another 1500-2000 with another closed account, he has never replied to anything, I also doubt that exists, even today I wrote to him on the twitter account, no answer:

Jesus Christ, thank goodness I found you, we hope you answer: my mod blueprint is blocked without your files, can I download them with a google drive link from page of blueprint file?" :D

Edited by WastelandProject

Need permission from the author. :smile:

I have never been able to contact him, for 4 years my blueprint files have been using his mod, I have earned him almost two thousand downloads, with this account and another 1500-2000 with another closed account, he has never replied to anything, I also doubt that exists, even today I wrote to him on the twitter account, no answer:

Jesus Christ, thank goodness I found you, we hope you answer: my mod blueprint is blocked without your files, can I download them with a google drive link from page of blueprint file?" :D

Don't expect a reply there either. Doesn't look like he has been active since 2017.....