Skyrim Online

LappZor

People have been clamoring for an online multiplayer for Skyrim since the game came out-I worked on a multiplayer mod for Oblivion, so I've spent the time since 2011 counter-clamoring that it just can't be done. I don't have any experience with this mod in particular LappZor, but I can tell you that the vast majority of "online Skyrim" mods are infact, fake/viruses in disguise. If someone actually made a working multiplayer mod for Skyrim, we'd know about it. One, because they'd be advertising like crazy to try and generate a playerbase, and TWO, because every kid who's been begging me to help make one since the game first came out would be shrieking "I told you so"

Thus I remain as I often am: skeptical.

One, because they'd be advertising like crazy to try and generate a playerbase, and TWO, because every kid who's been begging me to help make one since the game first came out would be shrieking "I told you so"

Three, because Bethesda (or Zenimax directly) would most likely have had it shut down.

The Elder Scrolls Online is coming out soon, just wait for it! =P

Yeah, that's what I'm doing. Just hang loose for TES: Online. No guaranteeing it'll be as awesome, I haven't watched any of the gameplay trailers (I would rather surprise myself), but I'm sure it'll wind up taking up as much of my time as WoW does! :D