Complete failure to merge plugins trying every method

wrathofterra

Latest version of everything. Using MO2.

I tried the 3 ways I know how to merge plugins.

FO4Edit scrip from MO2

Open it from MO2, load the plugins, check the settings, create the merge.

Ingame it does not add things properly. Voice files not added, guns and armors are invisible.

Tried changing every single setting to no avail

FO4Edit script without MO2

Manually adding the mod to the data folder. Then firing up FO4Edit. Choosing appropriate settings.

Same exact result.

Merge plugins program. From MO2 and without MO2

Same exact problem. Again checked the settings. Tried manually copying the files. Resolving issues...etc

Does not work.

zEdit

Trying to use the merge option from here results in a comically small file that is like less than a MB.

I merged some Skyrim plugins like a couple of years ago. But after a while it also broke and stopped working. This is a completely new windows installation. Not sure what happened to cause that. No anti virus conflicting with it

Also the merge file size is the exact file size of the files in the mod. I tried unpacking the ba2 files which did give me the texture back. However the voice files are still not working. And if I try to repack the loose files to ba2 format in breaks back and the textures are missing.

This leads me to believe that me merge program is the one to blame. However not sure how to fix it since in merge plugins I do enable all the options to handle everything from scripts to voice files...etc. And I do get this error when merging the companion "Failed to create SEQ file, Access violation at address 008FFD23 in module 'MergePlugins.exe'. Read of address 00000000"

And the merge script from FO4Edit gives the same result

So. I really lost here. I just want to merge relatively simple stuff. How do I do that now?

Please note:

I'm merging small stuff. Yes it might include a mod with voice files like a companion. But I tried without.

I tried with just 2 armor sets maybe companion does not work or I'm adding too much. Same thing/

I'm certain the mods I'm merging are working. I tested them before merging.

I have sufficient space on my SSD. I wait until the thing finishes...etc.

I tried every single settings combination I can think of.

I know what merging means and I'm fine with it. Pretty sure a weapon mod from 4 years is probably not going to get more updates. Also I need the slots more than a minor update.

Please don't suggest I use esls. I already use them but I want to merge certain things.

Please just comments that help me with my problem.

If the mods you are merging have BSA, or BA2 files associated with them, they likely are not loading, if you aren't loading the original esp files. You would also need to combine the various archives, and name them appropriately, so your merged plugin would load them.