Scoped Hunting Rifle

SpartanISW108

Hello,

I have an issue with the scoped hunting rifles and RH_ironsights compatibility

I managed to narrow it down to the issue of the "2hrattack3.kf" and "2hrattack3is.kf" animations

And the vanilla animations for the hunting rifle DO work with the scoped hunting rifle

So I deleted the modified RH_ironsights animations for the hunting rifle and the scoped hunting rifle did work, but the ironsighted hunting rifle did not.

So I was wondering if there was a way to replace another animation, such as 2hrattack4 with the 2hrattack3 animation
I have tried just a simple extract/rename, and this did not seem to work

How would I go about changing an animation with the vanilla one?

Thanks in advance

Edited by ilyasw

Fallout 3 Wanderers Edition http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/2761/ adds a scoped hunting rifle to the game and changes Ol' Painless into a scoped and silenced hunting rifle. If you know where to look, you could download FWE and extract the animations from that. Or just use FWE.

The problem is because I'm using RH_Ironsights, and the scoped hunting rifle doesn't work with RH_ironsights animation, but does work with the vanilla animations for the hunting rifle, both use the place of 2hrattack3 so I can't use one or the other. This is why I want to replace another animation with the vanilla 2hrattack3 animation, but I can't seem to be able to do that.

I have the model and everything for the scoped hunting rifle, just the animations I'm having a problem with