Fast travel into interior cells

MrFisch93

I have just strated my first mod for skyrim and have hit a stumbling block fairly early on in the road. I can't work out how to add map markers to interior cells that appear on the world map and allow you to fast travel into the interior cell in game (eg. the ragged flagon). I have done a pretty thorough seach on the web for answers and found nothing, so is it possible to add a map marker and fast travel into a interior cell? given you can fast travel out of them by changing a condition for the cell in the creation kit surely the reverse is possible?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know how to do this?

I am near the end of my mod, and it is a slew of interior cells; the last of which I would like to make Fast Travel able. This would allow players to avoid having to go through the previous interior cells everytime you wish to revisit the end destination.

I see someone hinted classifying it as a "WorldSpace" cell; can we copy one of our interior cells and paste it into a "new worldspace"; then fast travel will work?

Thanks!

**EDIT**

Nevermind, I ended up creating a "Teleport Spell" which allows the player to teleport to interior locations; works as advertised.

I used the great tutorial provided by DarkFox:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUvAdAbvVAk

Edited by UWShocks