XBOX 360 going downhill?

inggrish

Gaming systems  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these platforms (if any) do you own???

• Gaming PC
    • Nintendo Wii
    • Sony Playstation 3
    • Microsoft Xbox 360

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i own both a 360 and a ps3. the quality of the 360 is shocking. me and my friends all regret buyong th e360. halo wars is poor and over simplified, and th eonly good thing about halo 3 is finding a match that isnt swarmed by people that constantly swear at you. ps3 good 360 bad end of. :wallbash:

The reason why 360 will continue to win is

1. the vastly larger online network, being linked dynamically to the microsoft network (ie. LiveMessenger/Hotmail/Internet explorer/Zune players/Windows Media Player/MS@Home) (sure ps3 can get more numbers on their network in time but they have no integration)

2. the support for indie developers via the microsoft XNA (developers tools) and XNA Creators Club

3. support for all microsoft desktop products through XNA with minimal 'porting' of code

4. more publisher deals with more game titles

basically I do like the looks of the new PS3 games, however, 360 has a larger target-audience, fanbase and customer-base as well as more support for indie developers, programmers and studios.

I really want to love the ps3 but its just so f'ing big, heavy and clunky, it doesnt even have an 'on button' (its all 'new-age touch-pads'), more expensive, fewer titles.

PS3 comes off as the 'poser' kid in school trying to be cool by offering us PS3-exclusives, however failing because Xbox360 (the cool kid) already is friends with everyone, and even speaks different languages (ie. cross-platform-compatability)

Come on lets not be biosed here, they both have equal quality in games. thats all that matters now is it.

good point

but there really is only 2 good exclusvies on each consele(well for me there is)

and if by quailty of games, nothing can beat the PS1...it owns all with good quailty games :biggrin:

i used to love my xbox360 played it ever night but now it has not been truned on for over 5 months !!!

as for the ps3 its just sitting there getting dusty just no good games to buy latly................ on the pc more!?

come to think of it the last time my Wii got turn on was Xmas!?

i may just selll them all and be done with them!!!!

:wallbash: :drag: