Alduin's Rise

FennecFyre

Raj smiled a wicked smile, many of his teeth were capped in gold. He struck a tinder on the wall and lit a sweet smelling cigarillo clenched between his teeth. The prospect of hunting down the King of Dragons intrigued him immensely. He thought for a long moment before sliding the contract before the khajiit woman.

"Make yer' mark, but remember. The Jazeera is my ship... you try an' take her from me I'll cast you over the side an' its'a long way down." Raj growled, he tolerated no mutineers and in his long career as a corsair he had encountered more then a few.

His one good eye moved to the Argonian that spoke up, he raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Room enough fer' you Argonian." He said as he offered him a contract and a cup of rum.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abdul grinned, taking a swig of the rum with anticipation, "As long as we kill Alduin, you can count me in." The Argonian read the contract set before him, carefully skimming it for loopholes. He reveled at the idea of sailing the skies, and eagerly signed his name into agreeement. He slammed the mug down and turned to the corsair, "Let's kill the b*stard and send his soul back to Oblivion!" Edited by Keanumoreira

Staring listlessly at the bottom of an empty goblet, Tordin was sat at the jarls table while the servants were quietly tidying around him. He had skimmed over the notice the strange Redguard had pinned to the table, but paid little thought to its content. To sate his hunger a little he'd picked at the leftovers from the previous nights feast.

Renewed purpose and the heat of the Skyforge had kept him up all night forging his new shield, but now mortal fatigue had caught up with him. His eyes were heavy and his head began to droop. He had forgotten what tiredness felt like. Millennia passed on Nirn but in Sovngarde time had no meaning. He could hear the songs of old being bellowed boisterously around the hearth. Long dead warriors celebrating each others heroism with friendly bouts of skill and hearty comradery. Ysgramor recounting tales of his battles with the Snow Elves, accompanied by the bards lyre.

All this swam effervescently in Tordin's mind. Yet to the outside observer he was simply a large nord asleep at the table, emitting snores befitting his title as the Thunderer.

Edited by OminousVoice

(Hey Mac, what god did you want to be Raj's patron? I'll have Paarthurnaxx drop off the amulet when they're on the ship, maybe when it's nighttime so he won't have to worry about being seen.)

Sivari skimmed over the contract, a smile quirking her lips at his threat. "You won't need to worry about that. For if we killed you, we would have nothing but a large ship and no idea how to sail it our own, yes?" She signed her name, then slid it back to him and stood up. "We have three other friends who require passage as well, all able-bodied warriors. I'll go round them up." She stepped out the door, blinking in feline fashion against the light. She made her way back up to the palace in hopes of finding her companions, but only saw Tordin, sitting at the table, sound asleep and producing a noise that sounded somewhat like distant thunderclaps. She approached, noticing that something seemed off about him. Before, he had seemed larger, more imposing. It was almost as if he had shrunk in some way. She gave his shoulder a gentle shake. "Wake up, friend, we have passage to our next location. How do you feel about flying?"

(NONONO I am here, I promise!

See, I noticed that we sort of went quiet during Thanksgiving. That didn't alarm me, I figured most of you were traveling. I intended to revive this afterwards, but then school reared it's ugly head (AP Biology, people. It's a demon.) and I didn't have a chance. BUT NOW I AM BACK AND WE SHALL CONTINUE THIS!

Mac, I think it's your turn with Sivari, Abdul, and Raj, and I need to think of something for Teresse, Tordin, and Edwin to do so you guys don't feel left out...Where are your characters at the moment?)

(Teresse is in the Temple of Kynareth praying to her patron. She doesn't know what she should be doing right now, so she decided why not pray!)

(I have been thinking about it and I cannot come up with a suitable paragon for Raj, he is a pirate and a redguard but all the Redguard deities are just not applicable. The only thing that drives him is his pure hatred of dragons at this point)

(Talos.)

(Edwin's at Dragonsreach, slacking off. I don't really know what to do with him at this moment.)

(Have him stumble in on Teresse? Or fall down the stairs into the water and walk into the Bannered Mare to get some warm food after his cold swim?)

(Teresse wants Talos, why not swap amulets since she had Kyne. Raj isn't one for the deities but Tall Papa, also known as Ruptga is their patron deity. It's the Yokudan version of Akatosh basically. He is a father to many of the Yokudan pantheon and their leader, he gave the Yokudan's the ability to survive in their harsh homeland and many see him as an all loving but strict father, much like the captain of a ship.)