⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Alduin's Rise

FennecFyre

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to interfere, but why don't you guys just settle this over the pm system, and that way, we could continue the rp and, when an understanding has been achieved, we can incorporate it into the story? That way, we can progress a little bit faster. Just a suggestion.

(Since I think we've gotten into a little muddle here, I think I'll just skip us to the ship, although if anybody is against that I can edit my post.

Also, school just ended for two weeks, so hopefully I won't be so obnoxiously absent on here anymore.)

The crew had been rounded up and signed on, and after a good deal of yelling and running about the ship like chickens with their heads cut off as they tried to cast off, they were finally on their way at a smooth cruising altitude. Sivari leaned on the railing of the ship, looking down at the tundra below them. Was this what the dragons saw? She had to admit, it was easy to see yourself as above everyone else when you could literally be above everyone else. Raj had proven to be a strict captain, but so far she had no real reason to dislike him.

She pulled out the map again, trying to discern where they were. They were following along a river, with a gargantuan mountain that she guessed to be the Throat of the World on their left. She blinked suddenly, startled. Had something just moved near the summit? She squinted, trying to see through the fog that obscured the top. But whatever it had been, it was gone now. She shivered, then returned to watching the ground below them.

Teresse had not been thrilled with signing on, but had done so. Informing Raj he might have one more at random times temporarily, she mostly ignored anything regarding Kirsi.

She was sitting on the railing, watching the ground. How different Skyrim seemed from up high.

"So, Lady Kynareth. Why is it you send me skyward once more?" She mused to the clouds.

Abdul wasn't sure what to think being this high up. His ambition seemed to be calm now as they cruised beneath a wide canopy of clouds. The crow's nest was a good place to relax and reside as it provided an incredible view visible nowhere else on the ship. It was also quiet and secluded, and that's exactly how he wanted it to be.

After awhile, the Argonian thought back to his meeting with the Grey Fox. Two mysterious shipments had indeed arrived in Whiterun shortly before their departure. A delay in both parties gave Abdul an excellent chance to search for the pen. But the wagons were filled with nothing but useless trinkets and false relics meant to trick an honest man out of his hard-earned coin. It was nowhere to be found.

Frowning, he shook himself from his thoughts and pulled a map from out of his sleeve. He marked off Whiterun, both as a region free from Alduin's grasp, as well as the city where the pen wasn't found.

"Where are you hiding" wondered Abdul, his eyes scanning every mountain, road, and settlement fixed between his hands, "and what secrets do you have to tell?"