"My Content" post tracking only showing from a month ago?

Mookeylama

Mookeylama> I reported the same issue here and it got locked! I had to manually find it because it doesn't appear in my topics content history.

Also, the content history that I do have listed (mods that I managed to post comments to pre- 'September 30' cut-off) are in random non-chronological order even though I have it set to sort by Last Update Time. I have to go through all 8 pages worth to check for new posts. Do you have this problem too?

I locked your thread as you had pointed out already that it was a duplicate of this topic :smile:

This issue with content history is still persistent .... now also quick search is not working anymore

• 3 weeks later...

Pickysaurus> It's FIXED .... I can now see all my content again :dance: :dance: ....

For me this feature was important for me, so I am very grateful for everyone involved in making this happen :thumbsup: ... Thank you :D

Pickysaurus> It's FIXED .... I can now see all my content again :dance: :dance: ....

For me this feature was important for me, so I am very grateful for everyone involved in making this happen :thumbsup: ... Thank you :D

awesome! thanks all!

i use the feature a lot too. couldn't find an option to donate to nexus itself (tho i use donate premium to an author when it's available), so i joined the author donation fund thru patreon

thanks again!

• 8 months later...

Unfortunately, as of 16 Sept 2022, this error has returned. I have checked multiple users profile and EVERYONE's last recorded post in the "Only posts" section is 16 Sept 2022 or earlier regardless of how many posts were made since 17 Sept 2022..... also the content listings under "Topics and posts" are becoming non-chronological.

Edited by AllisterHenderson

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, as of 23 Sept 2022, this error has returned. I have checked multiple users profile and EVERYONE's last recorded post in the "Only posts" suction is 16 Sept 2022 or earlier regardless of how many posts were made since 17 Sept 2022..... also the content listings under "Topics and posts" are becoming non-chronological.

yep back again. i can get hitting limits...but for at least 9-10 days now and running?

• 1 month later...