Suggestion: Adding Forum Link to Main Page

AquilusOrus

I often come to the site through the http://nexusmods.com site, mainly because that was what I bookmarked originally. I do this because I know that some sites make revenue based off hits, and it's always been a habit of mine to hit the homepage, yet I've noticed with all the mod sites, there was no link to the forum page. I don't think anything flashy would be needed, just a small link down where the About and Contact is would probably be perfect.

Forgive me if this has been suggested or this isn't the right way to make such a suggestion.

Edited by AquilusOrus

Yup, but I think the OP wanted a link to the forums on the actual "root" page: nexusmods.com.

Also, on the "White" theme, the "Wiki" link is missing, as well as the link to the "Mods". (There are other differences between the two themes as well. It's been a long-standing gripe of mine...)

Yup, but I think the OP wanted a link to the forums on the actual "root" page: nexusmods.com.

Also, on the "White" theme, the "Wiki" link is missing, as well as the link to the "Mods". (There are other differences between the two themes as well. It's been a long-standing gripe of mine...)

Exactly.

Going into a modpage takes you to the subforums for the mod, not the whole forums. I think having a forum link on the root page would show the community right then and there for anyone who is looking to join the Nexus community.