ARMOR REQUEST : Old Orc Berserker ( DETAILED CONCEPT DESIGN )

monstrbox

I'm working on the armor right now. Soon I will publish a wip screen.

@Chicky actually i wanted to make the blade from scratch. But the reshaped blade would work aswell.

well, i guess you are more experienced than me anyway, simply surprise me with the "from scratch" version :smile:

even though i find that design very nice i have some other very urgent matters to attend to... like beer and chicks... its weekend after all :cool: :blush: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by chicky540

oops, didnt upload it, so here again. since the guy that made the request either doesnt follow this topic anymore, or doesnt give a sxxx... well, both i consider to be a little unpolite. so lets cut the bs :dry:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/uploads//monthly_10_2013/post-7110958-0-34306100-1383002817_thumb.jpg

DONE. (nearly)

And NO. NO permission to use it for anyone. and theres only one simple reason for that. if someone has a request, and doesnt follow it, i (especially because im just a rookie-modder) feel like an idiot, which i dont like, so f it :down:

this baby will be a nice addition to my berserker-stuff mod, i had a design like this planned anyway, and as usual i'll even make several versions of it. im gonna tweak that babe still a little before i make those designs.

NEXT TIME YOU HAVE A REQUEST, FOLLOW THE TOPIC!! :mad:

Edited by chicky540

I'm currently not working on the sword, that's the next weapon I will do (for another mod):

http://imakeswords.com/images/godenak/godenakbrownleather1a.jpg

Also is pretty annoying if the op doesn't show up, maybe he gave up. Probably sending a pm to him would be the only way.

Also don't post 4 posts in a row. It's spamming.

Use the edit button.

Edited by Derok

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...