Looking for skyrim fully voiced follower mods!

gfraire1309

Greetings all, I am looking for fully voiced and quest aware follower mods to download. I have been modding for about 4 months now and I must say it comes a long way from vanilla skyrim. So what I am mainly looking for are followers that are similar to Vilja and Anduniel in quality. I have those two followers and I must say that are absolutely amazing, i love the quests and the level of character they add to the game.... i do however like to roll play with differect characters and would like to see other such follower mods. I am mainly looking for a mage type, I have downloaded Cerwaden or something like that and its fine but its not as immersive as the previously mentioned. So my question is, can someone inform me of any good lore friendly deeply role playing follower mods out there? I have done my research but its proving quite challenging with the multitude of mods that there are out there.

Interesting NPCs has dozens of voiced NPCs, some of them followers, and some with quests of their own. As far as I know only 8 of the followers are main-quest aware, however.

There's also Valfar, but he... Does not mesh well with my personality.

Edited by Rennn

I am currently making a follower like that due to the limited amount of followers of that scale. She will be fully quest aware, very talkative and funny and obviously fully voiced. I have a lot of the dialogue written and there will be hundreds of lines of dialogue. It will be a mod at least the size of Vilja except she will have a very different personality. She will also have advanced AI and quests. I have a talented voice actress who will be working on it but due to the huge scale of it you will have to wait a while unfortunately. You can see a very small portion of her very amusing dialogue and some early pics here: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1074874-voice-actor-for-female-followerpaid/?p=8775980 . She is a very lively follower with a unique personality and anything but dull.

Jeir, sadly you left out my mod The Return of Thorald GreyMane he ain't Hoth but he is a lot of fun.

I didn't even know about him. ;) Or, if I had seen him...didn't know he was voiced/anything more than a generic follower. There are a lot of companion mods, but very few males, and even fewer unique ones. D=

Sorry! Will be sure to add him to the list of followers I know about in the future. ^_^

@ OP .... It seems you already have the cream ............ Vilja has taken years of development for a team of moders including a world famous author, and expanded over both Tes 4 +5.

Sure there are other good follower mods for Tes5 but a single moder and/or team would have to work hard just to catch up to where Vilja was a year or more ago. Vilja V2 will be out in a couple of weeks.

Yes I do want another companion and have tried several, but in truth others run out of new things to say in a few hours of game play , Vilja never seems to run out of things to say ..Yes she will repeat herself often for similar situations but she has a growing "situation aware" catalog of responses. 4,000 + compared to the Beth standard 4 for NPC's and not too much more perhaps as many as 50 for other follower mods.

• 3 weeks later...

I am currently making a follower like that due to the limited amount of followers of that scale. She will be fully quest aware, very talkative and funny and obviously fully voiced. I have a lot of the dialogue written and there will be hundreds of lines of dialogue. It will be a mod at least the size of Vilja except she will have a very different personality. She will also have advanced AI and quests. I have a talented voice actress who will be working on it but due to the huge scale of it you will have to wait a while unfortunately. You can see a very small portion of her very amusing dialogue and some early pics here: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1074874-voice-actor-for-female-followerpaid/?p=8775980 . She is a very lively follower with a unique personality and anything but dull.

thank you, i look forward to it