Elder Scrolls Online Using Subscription Fees

billyro

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Thor ....it's still a console game..... that is EVE Online funding backed. No comparison.

There's also another factor to what could potentinally make this game successful. There's a lot of people from the early MMO generation that are still looking for replacements to their old MMOs, such as DAoC.

Edited by lonewolf_kai

I'd be happy to pay a subscription for ESO. I love TES and Bethesda, and they have to run the servers somehow. On another note, I'm glad this is actually using third and first person POV and a similar gameplay to Skyrim. Now I might not be able to afford the subscription depending on how much the final cost is, but I would still want to play it very frequently. I hope that they end up having a payment option for yearly subscriptions alongside monthly.

I'm sure they will.

The POV options are going to be interesting I think. Most of your first person MMOs are shooters, and from what I can recall, there were/are very few of them to begin with. It'll be a nice change.

I'd be happy to pay a subscription for ESO. I love TES and Bethesda, and they have to run the servers somehow. On another note, I'm glad this is actually using third and first person POV and a similar gameplay to Skyrim. Now I might not be able to afford the subscription depending on how much the final cost is, but I would still want to play it very frequently. I hope that they end up having a payment option for yearly subscriptions alongside monthly.

They did mention the possibility of like 3, 6, 12 months at a time for a reduced price like most do.

the test starts at 3EDT and ends at 6pm, hoping i don't get called to work. so its only 3 hours. its stress test so they have already said there would be lag and server crashes. the goal for this test is to get to at least lvl 10 and joining a player made guild.

also i get to test the ebonheart pact meaning i get to play as an argonian (HELL YES)

if you use gmail you could easily miss the beta invite as its under promotions.

also i get an exclusive monkey pet which the game is released