Strange item 'lost'?

Crim, The Red Thunder

During my talks with Vivec, regarding how i should proceed to assault Dagoth Ur, i (of course) recieved Wraithgaurd. The screen where it was added to my inventory also had a line "Unique Dwemer Artifqact was removed from your inventoy."

Now to my knowledge, i wasnt carrying around ANY dwemer items at all, and i wonder what this was... anyone know?

huh... there was never a message stating that the 'pre-wraithgaurd' was added to my inventory... just a message that it was taken away...

Is this the item listed in the CS as "Wraithgaurd_juryrig"? (Or something like that... i dont remember the exact title... just the words 'juryrig'...)

• 4 weeks later...
huh... there was never a message stating that the 'pre-wraithgaurd' was added to my inventory... just a message that it was taken away...

Is this the item listed in the CS as "Wraithgaurd_juryrig"? (Or something like that... i dont remember the exact title... just the words 'juryrig'...)

Yea, i did this up to my first round out

see what you have done is followed a route where you were supposed to kill vivic

so from his cold dead hands you were supposed to remove the unique dweemer artifact and take it to the last dwarf

you have just did the quest different than most

no big deal or anything

but now u gotta kill vivic

;)

Yea, i did this up to my first round out

see what you have done is followed a route where you were supposed to kill vivic

so from his cold dead hands you were supposed to remove the unique dweemer artifact and take it to the last dwarf

you have just did the quest different than most

no big deal or anything

but now u gotta kill vivic

;)

Uh, no, you're completely wrong. The way you're talking about is the alternate way, not the usual main quest. You do NOT have to kill Vivec unless you want to.

Archived