Silver Hand - Unique Attires

Satchboogie

Dear, kind, always-generous Nexus-community, as of late I've been obsessing over making Skyrim as immersive as possible. I've probably installed 80% of all the 'Immersion' mods hosted on this site.

One thing that keeps bugging me whenever I do a Companions playthrough is the Silver Hand's generic design.
I would be very interested in seeing unique armor sets for them. I see a lot of armors coming to the Nexus week by week, and there's bound to be people out there with the skills and (sudden) desire to make this happen.

*Spoilers below, regarding the nature of the Silver Hand and Companions*

- As of right now, the Silver hand are presented as nothing more than Bandits with a distaste for Hircine's cursed, Werewolves. They wield the otherwise rare Silver Weapons. The only thing they need is unique armors, perhaps donning the heads of werewolves(I've seen these in other mods, like AEsir Armor by Omesean) and other decorations.
- The crossbows wielded by the Dawnguard seem appropriate.
- There are already mods out there that supply the Silver Hand with a unique cloak.
- Unlike other mod requests pertaining to the Silver Hands' implementation, I don't really care for the addition of a Silver Hand questline or additional voiced dialogue that much. Nothing like that will ever be as detailed and immersive as the Companions quests are.

Idea's or bashings of mine are welcome, so are simple expressions of agreement with my proposed ideas.
If I've overlooked similar mod requests through my searches, I'd like to know too.