What happened to ERSO _ Erkeil Real Skyrim Overhaul

DarShonDo

Thanks for all the input. I was sad to see his mods were not on here anymore. I just got a new laptop and was downloading my mods back. Bummer :wallbash: .. He had some good mods.

ANYWHOOOO!!!!!

@ ArtMurder ... Started using your alien mods and love them. I too like the colors and effects of enbs but hate the drop in performance. Love the night sky, sun and moon effects you did. I use this with creepy dungeons, mike fox dark nights and ELFX. I endorse your mods.

@ ArtMurder ... Started using your alien mods and love them. I too like the colors and effects of enbs but hate the drop in performance. Love the night sky, sun and moon effects you did. I use this with creepy dungeons, mike fox dark nights and ELFX. I endorse your mods.

Oh really? Cool! The performance drop is weird, but probably from the sky itself probably, not the SweetFX (it's not even an ENB!) almost all the textures are 2k, except for the moons which aren't even 1k. At least, it SHOULD be that, if the sweetFX is causing lag, then I need to look into that! XD I don't get any lag with it, but I have been working on perfect a lag-free skyrim for months. Any other feedback, positive or negative would be appreciated, most feedback I get is either just "ooh pretty" or "that's unrealstic" ^_^; neither of those help me make the mod better!

I personally like for my game to be very realistic, but to break up the boredom I like for very pretty, yet unnerving scenery. I eventually plan to overhaul plants and animals as well, but at the moment I am working on a mod for the creation of Homunculi so It may be a bit before that happens XD

LOL.. Sorry. I meant to say is that I use to use ENBs but hated the lag and drop in performance. Since I use yours, now My game runs perfect plus the SweetFX is awesome. There's no problems with your mod. I use to get average 25 to 40 fps with ENBs, now I keep my 55 to 60 fps with yours. I love how it makes my game more realistic since I use lots of immersive type mods.

Just saying its tons better than ENBs.

I look forward to upcoming stuff to your mods.

Thanks for your work.

LOL.. Sorry. I meant to say is that I use to use ENBs but hated the lag and drop in performance. Since I use yours, now My game runs perfect plus the SweetFX is awesome. There's no problems with your mod. I use to get average 25 to 40 fps with ENBs, now I keep my 55 to 60 fps with yours. I love how it makes my game more realistic since I use lots of immersive type mods.

Just saying its tons better than ENBs.

I look forward to upcoming stuff to your mods.

Thanks for your work.

ooooohh ^_^ Well thanks again then! And that makes more since, as I try my best to make my bods to be performance friendly, ^_^;; I am the same with ENBs, they sure are pretty, but the lag is not worth it! SweetFX is a great thing, I was originally going to include an ENB, but I like this better. XD I myself actually use a new SweetFX preset I've been working on, that's somewhat closer to Ultimate Lighting Overhaul (A very popular SweetFX mod) I haven't released it yet do that similarity, because it's basically that preset, changed around a decent bit to fit my 'alien' theme.

Id you don't use, Climates of Tamriel looks amazing with my mod, in fact, it was partially designed with the intention of being used with it! ^_^

bah! another good author banned. so very frustrating. regardless of their other affairs, these are good modders getting banned (or doing dumb stuff to get themselves ban). Either way, its just really disappointing to see so many good releases instantly pulled off the site without a moment's notice. I wonder where this "other site" is that he's planning to host his projects??

Ban notice - erkeil

From the site ToS:

Members are only allowed to be in possession of one account on the site. Members caught using more than one account will be regarded as attempting to exploit or circumvent features on the site and will have both their accounts banned.

He was using those extra accounts to bump the endorsements on his own uploads in an attempt to up their overall ratings. The files were removed at his request after the ban was put in place.