FO4Edit Changing Turret Hit Points

Warchilde30

You need to edit the turret's weapon. Check the Damage section of the weapon form. You have to increase the value of the Base. If Base is 0, look below at the Damage Types. Like for example the laser turrets' Damage Type is dtEnergy, and the Value is the base damage, which you have to increase in this case.

You need to edit the turret's weapon. Check the Damage section of the weapon form. You have to increase the value of the Base. If Base is 0, look below at the Damage Types. Like for example the laser turrets' Damage Type is dtEnergy, and the Value is the base damage, which you have to increase in this case.

I think he is looking to change how much damage the turret can TAKE, not how much it puts out. :)

I think he is looking to change how much damage the turret can TAKE, not how much it puts out. :smile:

Whoops, my bad.

I guess you have to increase the health or resistance, or both maybe. Turrets are actors, search under Non-Player Character(Actor) category. You will find the health and resistances of the turret in the PRPS-Properties(sorted), just after Perks. Increase the values you want and test in the game, how much hits the turret can take.