MO2 is giving me this error

DarkKane555

You have one or more script extender plugins which failed to load!

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:

• Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.

• Disable the mod containing the plugin.

• Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

• OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue_OLD version 0 (OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.dll, MenuQue - OBSE Plugin) reported as incompatible during query.

does anyone know how to fix it

If I recall correctly, there's nothing to "fix" here. This message is just telling you that an override file, which was specifically included in Kyoma's MenuQue download to disable old versions of the plugin, was not loaded, as it should not have been.

If this purely informative message bothers you too much, you could as well delete the file it complains about. But it's not needed to do at all. Everything's working as intended.

Somebody correct me, if I'm wrong.

If I recall correctly, there's nothing to "fix" here. This message is just telling you that an override file, which was specifically included in Kyoma's MenuQue download to disable old versions of the plugin, was not loaded, as it should not have been.

If this purely informative message bothers you too much, you could as well delete the file it complains about. But it's not needed to do at all. Everything's working as intended.

Somebody correct me, if I'm wrong.

You are bang on the money Drake.

Here's this excerpt from MenuQue Readme.txt Version History (emphasis added) ...

v15
* Minor changes to layout of source files and docs.
* Now includes a dummy dll with the old filename (OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue) to ensure the old dll doesn't accidentally get loaded.