AE section ?

Shaun0057

SO well we see a AE mod site like LE/SE and soon to be AE? or for over 200 mods we have to hope and pry every one them up date or 50% 40% 30% going throw 250-100 mods seeing what one is Crashing your game>? thanx to greed tod AE? or is there a plan to make it easer for people get get working mods for the right version with out the stress and frustration ?

just spent the last 5 hrs remoding CTD over CTD over more CTD crap out of date this not working here .... grgrrgrgergregegergegergreg hell with it come back in 2024 thinki am done thank you tod

Yeah, I pretty much have the same problem.

I have a Mod-list of around 547 mods and when i left skyrim-modding in September i was in the middle of doing my own patches and modifying not working mods ( i was several working hours away from finally playing the game with my working mod list).

I neatly documented every detail/info the mods had in xls tables, to get a overview of what works with what , what problems, etc. I invested months in doing so and now this s***....

I know everything that has no scripts like textures will probably work fine, but my list has so many scripted quest mods and other scripted lesser known mods, that it would take forever

to revisit every site for every mod an reread the whole thing again, no thanks.

On top of that i saw the SKSE64 Plugin Status Master list Website, but i do not have a lot of them maybe, 20 +- from the mods listed there. So that is not really a help either.

Now i wanted to know how the experienced modders with huge mod lists got theirs working?? Did you rework your whole mod list? Remove a lot of mods?

Thanks for the answers.

P.S. What i still don't really understand, are you able to keep your skyrim on the version i used back in the day with the skse shortcut. I have read that a lot of these did not work anymore (even after updating the skse to a new non ae version)???

I honestly did not have the guts to yert test my skse shortcut in fear of destroying more then necessary.

Edited by cheffchantier

yeah i went back and down graded i cant live with out "skyrim"

- AE and TOd can eat bag of #$^#$'s

- First was Fallout 7Suck

-And now this

I Fear for

Elder Scrolls 6

Edited by Shaun0057

Yeah i blocked steam from updating my Game .

So you are saying if my game did not update and i did not do anything else, i can still start my game normally like 3 months before and it should work? or do i need a new non-ae skse version? Everything is the same as 3 months before i left.

Thanks for the reply