I must be in a minority of 1 regarding some body pre-sets!

YinYanFan01

It seems that I must be in a very small minority of probably just 1 as many of the female body pre-sets are , how shall I say, unnatural. I know there is no accounting for taste but to me, something like a 36-24-35 figure seems the most attractive. The overwhelming majority of the mods offered, though, seem to be of girls with gigantic breasts, wide, wide hips and huge butts. Is this the dream figure for most men? I suppose many men find this attractive but it certainly limits the available mods on offer for me. I haven't worked out how to use Bodyslide yet and, maybe, when I do, I can create my own population of lovely females. Until then, I must be discriminating in which mods I choose. Am I alone?

Edited by YinYanFan01

Regular UNP Fomod Installation Options

Regular CBBE Fomod Installation Options

Bijin Skin Installation Options

Tempered Skins Installation Options

Expressive Facegen Morphs

In case Physics are a concern CBPC Options Works with both CBBE and UNP and future CBPC will replace HDT completely

You will find these Modifications to be very respectfull to the Female Body Aesthetics and Sexuality

Never liked the others.

Majority of such mods are made by Males and lets just say most have alot of Fetishism which is reflected on the mods

Pretty much everyone has also an account in Loverslab so you can guess which part of the Modding Community influences alot of things around.

Edited by Guest

Case of different strokes for different folks I guess. - I prefer short small breasted women myself. Not dumpy mind you, we all have our ideals, but for me, aside from a general body idea that I find most "ideal" in a "chick", it all comes down to her face

And lol, but you're not nearly alone on liking 36-24-36 proportions. Look for "character presets" in the mod categories section or enter "racemenu preset" in the main SE page search bar. You're bound to find dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens in the 36-24-36 category.

Do you use CBBE? Because I always use Body Slide to make my own presets. If you haven't yet, please learn how to use Bodyslide, because it not only affects their naked body but all the armors too if you use batch builds and build the armors. That way you can use stuff like CBBE bikini armors, and you can fit those armors pretty easily to your own custom natural body type. "but it certainly limits the available mods on offer for me" That's why I assume you don't utilize Bodyslide customization to the full extent, because most people only use one body preset and then a bunch of armor mods. With body slide you can make the exact body you want then you can apply that body to basically any CBBE armor mod you download.

Specifically, I use a tool called jBS2BG-BodySlide to BodyGen. What does this tool do? It let's me randomly assign different bodyslide presets to all NPCs. I think this is probably the most "realistic" in the sense that women in Skyrim will now have diverse body shapes instead of all looking the same. You can make sure they all look good by making them yourself instead of downloading (it's not that hard, just moving sliders up and down). You can have slim, chubby, natural, and curvy women all walking next to each other and it's probably the most interesting way to use body-slide. And it can even be race specific or character specific, so often I make some body types race specific, like having a broad-shouldered muscular bodyslides to use for orc women, etc. The amazing part is that this BodyGen tool works on armor too.

I like all body types, I like the usually curvy types, soft-body chubby types, buff types, and I like the skinny small-breast types. The only body type I don't like for women is bbw or fake boobs, that is the type of unnatural I personally don't find attractive. Something about the stiffness, very creased cleavage, the "push-up" lack of gravity look, not my thing. Oh that reminds me of another way to use Bodyslide, you can make "push up" variants of every body for armor, so that way you get the push up breast effect when they are wearing certain armors but not when they are naked. That adds another level of realism and attention to detail that I don't hear many people putting the effort to do. Although this is a bit more effort.

Edited by ScrollSerrayt

Thanks for your replies. I know I exaggerated my minority status but it seems like that at times seeing the plethora of weird body mods out there. Now all I've got to do is find a 'Bodyslide for Dummies' video to sort out my own preferences. Thanks once again.

We are empathetic to @YinYanFan01's observations. Nonetheless, we also would like to learn how to use jBS2BG-BodySlide to BodyGen.

Is that tool in Bodyslide?

We much-like the idea of a universe of diverse body shapes, while not randomly affecting our fave NPC's.

Edited by Gorgopis