I need some honest opinions.

DragonMaster2014

Cable: PPA 6FT HDMI to DVI 18+1 Male Black Cable [+10] (2 pieces [+10]) HDMI/DVI monitor with a HDMI>DVI adapter and a HDMI+DVI card... :mellow:

*_PRICE: (+2457) Not even close to being worth this kind of money

1 x Processor ( Intel® Core™ i7-4770 Processor (4x 3.40GHz/8MB L3 Cache) ) ~85W

1 x Video Card ( NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 - 3GB - Single Card ) ~260W

1 x Power Supply ( 500 Watt - FSP 1U 80 Plus Gold Certificated Power Supply ) cheap PSU, power output is ~80% meaning 400W or less, once you put a load on it, the PSU will blow up :psyduck:

My honest opinion of both is best said by Vindekarr:

miserable

To be honest, if you want the best bang-for-buck, do it yourself. Buy all the components and peripherals you want and take a few hours to assemble it, all you need is a phillips screwdriver. You don't need to already have a PC to assemble your own and the only thing you're limited by is your own imagination and, of course, budget.

However, seeing as how you were looking at a 2500$ PC, budget is not an issue, you can shove a 1000$ 7990 into it and it'll still be cheaper than that overpriced thing.

Edited by Werne

There's also the option of taking it to a computer shop and letting them assemble it for you if you're not comfortable doing it yourself. It should be a fairly cheap cost. Where I live, they do it for $45. You buy the parts, get them to put it together, and you still come out with a better computer for a better price.

That being said, it is extremely easy to put a PC together yourself. I used to buy pre-built computers too for the longest and then did it myself for my latest computer. It's easier than you think. The only complication I had was an extra fan I wasn't sure where to plug into the motherboard (but I've also got a very "windy" tower that has fans all over it).

If you do go with a doityourself computer, make sure you do yourself a favor and get a quality tower that's nice and roomy.

There's also the option of taking it to a computer shop and letting them assemble it for you if you're not comfortable doing it yourself. It should be a fairly cheap cost. Where I live, they do it for $45. You buy the parts, get them to put it together, and you still come out with a better computer for a better price.

^this. if you are not comfortable and or confident with building them yourself, then send it off to the shop.

Tell us your budget limit and I'm sure people will come up with a list of hardware you can buy. Lots of shops assemble custom computers, so you don't even have to worry about doing it yourself. They'll do that for a price, obviously.

My max budget would be around 2500. I know that seems crazy but I want a really good computer that I can upgrade without buying a new one. Right now I am pretty positive about buying the ODE level 3 on digitalstorm.com.

Oh man, that should get you a monster machine..... IF you buy the parts and either assemble them yourself or take them to someone.

Right now I am pretty positive about buying the ODE level 3 on digitalstorm.com.

That's very good... for a prebuilt. You could get something twice as strong for the same price if you bought the parts individually.

Even a GTX 680 is worlds ahead of a GTX 590, and a GTX 780 is still within your price range, easily.

Edited by Rennn