NetScriptFramework Crash report

Katarsi

My game is crashing on startup and NSF Crash Log consistently lists this as the cause:

Possible relevant objects (2)
{
[ 198] BSLightingShaderProperty(Name: null)
[ 350] BSFadeNode(Name: `DLC01CyrodiliacWine`)
}
Any help? I can't find the culprit because I have no bloody idea what Cyrodiliac Wine is supposed to be.

FWIW, although it doesn't answer your more important question, maybe this will help you track it down nonetheless

Cyrodiliac wine should be either

• something you can buy in the Bruma region from the Beyond Skyrim Bruma addon (ex: there's a Cyrodilian Brandy if I'm not mistaken, and a couple of "cheap wines" which are specific to Bruma)
  • some standard Skryim curio wine product
  • some item you can purchase from an addon like the mod that adds Cyrodillian products at a special shop (and mods like that)
  • a curio added by a player home mod.

OH snap, "DLC01" should have said something to me. That would imply (if I'm not mistaken) that the model is included-in/referred to by the dragonborn plugin.

Thank you for all the suggestions anjenthedog :)

I looked further below into the crash log, and saw something about cubemaps. Oddly enough, there was also mention of DLC2CyrodillianWhiskey.

I had this cubemap mod installed and identified it as the culprit. So I uninstalled it and got this one instead, and no crashes occurred.

I still have no idea why Cyrodilian booze was listed, neither are nowhere to be found in game files, but they certainly have something to do with cubemaps. I also don't have Beyond Bruma or anything Bruma-related.

Skyrim is weird sometimes :ermm: