Looking for a mod that would make Raider / Gunner AI "Less Stupid; more tactical"

ZxAsriel

I used an unsilenced BR77 to take out 2 raiders while sitting cloaked on top of a shipping container. Both were headshots that completely destroyed the head since the BR77 I use is modified with the "signal splitter" muzzle, meaning that that rifle I used ain't silent.

You'd think after seeing 2 of their friends or collogues get shredded to pieces they'd be permanently on red alert till either you get rid of the bodies with some acid rounds from a rifle, or actively take cover behind cover with no holes in it. But they just returned to normal after roughly a minute.

What I'm looking for is basically a mod that does a few things:

Makes human enemies take cover behind something that can't be shot through.

Identifies the range you attacked them from, with 100 m out considering you a sniper making them stick to cover more often

Checks for bodies that haven't been melted into acid, ash, or goo piles to stay on alert.

Something akin to Metal Gear Solid on the Playstation you could say, where guards simply didn't walk away like it was "just their imagination", but actually stay alert.