some trouble on enchantment mod

andreasadi

Hello.

i have problem on mod called Multiple Enchantment Effect on Apparel by author Ishmael and Uploader Zlorth. In that mod im success create multiple custom apparel,but after i save and reload again, that enchanment is gone and my gold reduce fo no apparen reason.

the modder (and or uploader) seem to be inactive, so no one fix it bug.

i tried other mods but no one satified my need.

or can you make working one based on him?

thank you very much

Edited by andreasadi

I've been using Magicka-based enchantment limits without issue for a long time. Another mod that you may want to look at is Enchantment Mastery (I haven't tried that one myself, but I plan to give it a try next time I create a new character).

@ Striker879

i was already use enchanment mastery,but not suitable for me.

why i prefer "Multiple Enchantment Effect on Apparel", because it can give me a tweakable enchantment on equipment.

in vanilla,if you enchant armor,lets say give restore health, it only give fixed amount. but with that mod i can adjust restore health magnitude,to say, 50 pts per second or more. sad it enchanment was lost after i reload the game including my enchant fee T_T

@Oblivionaddicted, how to do it?

btw, i use custom armor (bonus weapon) mod "12th century knight armors" by AkitoKuno

Edited by andreasadi

Magicka Based Enchantments Limits uses the vanilla game enchanting menu, so you are limited to whatever increments are available there (either soul gems or sigil stones). You can use multiple enchantments, either many different effects on the same armor/clothing piece or multiples of the same enchantment on the same armor/clothing piece (i.e. fortify health 30 + fortify health 30 + fortify health 30 all on the same item).

The biggest downfall I've found is using restraint ... it's not hard to take all of the challenge out of the game.

At worst you can do it in the CS, it's very easy.

To make it short you set the plugin as the active file, create an enchantment in the magic section and add it to the armor/clothes through a dropdown menu.

You can also duplicate the equipment you want to enchant if it's used by NPC's. Want more infos?