Really annoying thing

hamada147

whenever i instal any follower mods into skyrim
it make a lot of performance issues whenever i look at the follower or he/she is moving around me (following me)
and i have no idea whatsoever is making this annoying thing
and whenever i load a place where this follower is it takes ages to load
anyone know how to fix this problem
or at least what is causing it

i would really appreciate it if anyone told me how to fix it
P.S
1- i have 102 mods installed and there is no performance issues at all except when i'm near a mod character
2- my laptop is I3 , 1GB ATI Graphics card , 4GB Ram and OS Windows 7

Only 2 things I can think of that might help.

Set the tesv.exe as a trusted program with your antivirus, and check "do not scan files on access". Most mods add stuff as loose files. Unlike the game's compressed files, loose files will be scanned every time they are accessed.

Defrag the hard drive.

okay i will

then i will see if there is any virus threats at the computer

and tell you back

Windows Defender and/or Windows Security Essentials are free.

Malwarebytes has a free trial.

Windows Defender does not, what an anti virus software is supposed to do. Stop playing with his mind, that's not nice =)

But yes, it depdends on what mods you use, in what order they load and if your computer has other issues. Yesterday, Skyrim started to hang for a second every time a kill animation is expected. I did not change anything concerning mods, the only difference is, that I am now running around in Falskaar, which seems to be a lot more VRAM hungry on high textures and far drawing distances. I would check the file system for fragmentation, see if the hard disk has enough free space, any graphics driver settings are unnormal converning VRAM use.

Then I'd go a little deeper. Does it only happen indoors or in big rooms? Do you run Skyrim in fullscreen or borderless window? Do you have any mods, that alter companion appearance? Are they installed and/or loaded in the right order? Is it just companions or every NPC? Is your CPU fine while playing? Mine never climbs over 25%, the bottlenecks are the hard disk (no lags on the SSD) and the GFX card (GPU-Z keeps telling me 100% use and a full 1.2 GB VRAM). Do you have any companion behavior modifying mods? Other behavior files, like revenge of the enemies?

Windows Defender does not, what an anti virus software is supposed to do. Stop playing with his mind, that's not nice =)

But yes, it depdends on what mods you use, in what order they load and if your computer has other issues. Yesterday, Skyrim started to hang for a second every time a kill animation is expected. I did not change anything concerning mods, the only difference is, that I am now running around in Falskaar, which seems to be a lot more VRAM hungry on high textures and far drawing distances. I would check the file system for fragmentation, see if the hard disk has enough free space, any graphics driver settings are unnormal converning VRAM use.

Then I'd go a little deeper. Does it only happen indoors or in big rooms? Do you run Skyrim in fullscreen or borderless window? Do you have any mods, that alter companion appearance? Are they installed and/or loaded in the right order? Is it just companions or every NPC? Is your CPU fine while playing? Mine never climbs over 25%, the bottlenecks are the hard disk (no lags on the SSD) and the GFX card (GPU-Z keeps telling me 100% use and a full 1.2 GB VRAM). Do you have any companion behavior modifying mods? Other behavior files, like revenge of the enemies?

Thank you very much

and i will see what i can do using your advise and tell you what happened

P.S there is no vires on the computer

1- i have no problem with the load order at all
2- i checked the file system for fragmentation and there is nothing wrong at all
3- the ram uses does not go up more than 68 % uses
4- my graphics card setting is really good and there is nothing wrong with it
5- for the hard space i have about
10GB where the game is installed and 4.3 GB where the windows is installed
6- it happens indoors and outside
7- i run skyrim borderless window
8- i don't know but i have CBBE
9- moded companion only
10- yes it never pass the 30 %
11- no but i have
a- your home is my home
b- UFO