SKSE64 error message

YinYanFan01

Whenever I try to continue my game after launching Skyrim SE through the dashboard, I get a message saying 'SKYUI error code 1' and that SKSE64 is not running. That is followed by a couple of error panels showing Racemenu and others are not running properly as a result. I resolve it by quitting the game, disabling SKSE64 in the mod panel on Vortex and then enabling it again when that has finished. The game then runs normally. This only happens after Vortex is opened for the 1st time that day. If I quit the game but keep Vortex open, I can sign into SSE without any problem. I don't know if anyone else has this problem or has any idea how to resolve it. I am not a modder and don't understand a lot of the language used by modders although I am eternally grateful to all of them for their fantastic work. I just use various mods, often on a 'click and hope' basis if I don't fully understand what they are saying in the descriptions. So maybe I am missing an essential supplementary mod to keep SKSE64 running. This problem started after the last SSE update and although I updated SKSE64 to the new version shortly afterwards (2.1.5), this error continues. I've looked online but can't find any mention of this problem, let alone a resolution. Any suggestions on resolving this will be gratefully received, preferably in words of one syllable and not in 'modspeak'. Thank you.

Racemenu doesn't use Address Library, so it needs to be updated after every game update.

And maybe you haven't updated Address Library.

At least that is what I can come up with.

The steam update screw up my mod list wouldn't load the game so I installed a mod tool that reverted the game to to way it was before the update . The Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Downgrade Patcher on nexus found a youtube video about it if you want to install it pretty simple you drop the tool inside of the same folder skyrim installed in after that you want just redownload Legacy se build 2.0.20 script extender .