True Enclave

Gafgar Adolis

New Enclave-themed land, sea and air vehicles for the Global Travel System are indeed planned, though I lack the knowledge of how to integrate them into the game myself. (Also, I need new models and textures for the non-Vertibird vehicles, once I'm done deciding what those vehicles will be in the first place!)

Also, I may have been a bit premature in declaring that my GECK was working once more - it's screwed up again, corrupting any files I try to save. Fortunately I still have backups, but I can't make any progress at the moment. I also can't play the main game itself, and my copies of Morrowind and Oblivion have likewise stopped working. All my other games are still functioning normally, but my PC seems to have developed a hatred for Bethesda. At the current rate I'm going to have to get a new computer, as this one's giving me a headache the size of Dallas.

Back to working in Notepad, I guess.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks good, I'm working on a Control Centre for my first project, you could use it if you want (when it's finished). I'm making it using whatever objects fit the bill, not just the Raven Rock hallways, rooms, etc.

here's some pics of my current progress:

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc321/therebel_28/ScreenShot8.jpg

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc321/therebel_28/ScreenShot11.jpg

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc321/therebel_28/ScreenShot7.jpg

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc321/therebel_28/ScreenShot18.jpg

I haven't taken pictures of it yet, but I made a Vertibird hangar you can enter.

snip

The idea for the final version of the mod is to have the Enclave split between two factions: the traditional Enclave under President Eden that wants to wipe out everyone exposed to mutation (which of course all of you probably blew up during the main quest, you bloody Humanoid Typhoons of the Wasteland you), and the True Enclave under yourself, Col. Autumn (if you left him alive), and

Frank Horrigan

that... probably wants to do the exact same thing, only without being bossed around by WOPR.

Joining the traditional Enclave, if we decided to code it in, would be simple considering that Eden personally invites you to take Autumn's place provided you put the FEV into the purifier, and besides that almost everyone thinks you were born in Vault 101. For the True Enclave,

I was thinking of having the player join Autumn at the purifier during Take It Back!, with an Enclave scientist in a - HOLY SH- WHY DIDN'T WE THINK OF THAT /sarcasm - radiation suit standing ready to turn the bloody thing on while you kill Lyons and her Pride and blow up/disable Liberty Prime.

Since Autumn says he wants to use the purifier to attract wastelanders to the Enclave's cause (even if they're second-rate personnel/expendable labor/cannon fodder), a supposed Vault Dweller like the player obviously would meet Autumn's standards as well.

In the meantime, now that I've eaten and slept, I'm going to take another crack at that lighting stuff. Off I go.

i totally agree. this mod MUST BE CREATED

Gafgar you have a virus scanner and spyware/addware remover.

Nothing you do seems to NOT result in your computer playing up, from oblivion to geck and fallout to just posting on the forums.

I also think the pics are way to dirty... Advanced military capable of producing powered armors etc aint gonna have smelly dirtybeds and underground tunneling is expensive, they would use double or tripple bunks anda rotating personal perhaps like submarines where 2-3 people can share the same bed.

Yes, I have a virus/adware scanner, a second virus/adware scanner, an adware/spyware scanner, and - just for kicks - a virus/adware/spyware scanner. All four detect absolutely nothing wrong with my computer. I think I'm paying for a bunch of shat.

Also, the pics posted by rebel28 aren't from True Enclave, though he was offering them for use. I don't have ingame screenshots of anything in True Enclave yet.