The Storm Raven Returns...

Storm Raven

I'm going to assume it is yours,(the quote) and will begin to work on it immediately.
Nope, it's on the tomb of the unknown soldier. Original author is W. H. Auden.

Now, you will have to consider where we shall place it, I should think somewhere in the Imperial city.
I'll leave that entirely up to you. I'm dead so I don't really care where my bones are thrown since I have no need of them any longer. ;)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, well if that's how you feel about it, I'm sure you won't mind the monument with the statue... LOL.

It is our pleasure to serve, so I will be happy to find an appropriate place for your tomb.

Storm Raven

8)

Master Hammonds,

There was a disaster in the workshop at Last Light Studios... and your original quote was lost.

The story is actually quite humiliating, so I will not go into any great detail at this point.

Perhaps I will tell it in full, at some point in the future, when I don't look quite so singed.

I've done the best I could to re-create the feeling of your famous quote... And I hope you like it.

Storm Raven

:wallbash:

Here is your final resting place in The Grove of legends:

(It's going to take a little time to straighten this topic out. Please accept my apologies.)

Master Hammonds,

A close-up of the Epitaph, for your observation.

(It's going to take a little time to straighten this topic out. Please accept my apologies.)

I hope that is easier to read.

Storm Raven

8)

Had to drop by and wave hi! You'll remember me from TESEyecandy and Lucienlachance.net - you know, the Red Witch Queen and The Night Mother in my variously evil incarnations.

Graves...crypts...WTF...why don't you drop by my crypt? The one under the statue in the cloaca of Cyrodill? Hmmph...

*Paints on the woad, jumps in her chariot and trundles off in a huff ....*

Well, I am indeed honored, to be visited by The Red Witch Queen, and The Night Mother of Cyrodiil!

Your bright countenance as Queen, and dark beauty, as night mother, are legendary throughout the realms.

Absolutely, you may count upon my immediate attention to your summons as one does not ignore such requests.

Those who know, know to avoid the blades of that swift, chariot, and her fearful countenance, when covered with woad.

((Evil incarnation, perhaps but I have it on good authority that in her heart she is pure gold.))

(How did they do it, these site owners like Ginnyfizz, and Dark0ne, appearing out of thin air, whenever something is mentioned, bearing on their realms?)

Storm Raven

:ninja:

Master Buddah,

My close friend and confidant as you requested, a view of your resting place in The Grove of legends, in the world of The Elder Scrolls.

I hope most sincerely, it will meet with your approval.

Storm Raven

8)

Master Buddha,

A closer view of the epitaph, for your observation.

May it meet with your approval.

Storm Raven

8)

Had to drop by and wave hi! You'll remember me from TESEyecandy and Lucienlachance.net - you know, the Red Witch Queen and The Night Mother in my variously evil incarnations.

Graves...crypts...WTF...why don't you drop by my crypt? The one under the statue in the cloaca of Cyrodill? Hmmph...

*Paints on the woad, jumps in her chariot and trundles off in a huff ....*

I tremble in the shadow of the Night Mother, but rejoice in the presence of the red witch.

Mine is quite eloquent, and suits me well.

Buddah

Master Modder AlienSlof,

The following tribute was made on your behalf. It will be placed, in The Grove of legends:

I do hope it meets with your approval.

Storm Raven.

8)

A closer view of the epitaph for your observation.

I do hope, it also meets with your approval.

I hear so many good things about you that one day, I look forward to communicating directly.

Most Sincerely,

Storm Raven.

8)