mods do not work at all

Tsunami1500

The SL 715 savegame 2022 do not work at all, na i dont want to go through that again, when i start new game there supose to be 712 million souls, i went through Hell trying to get past first Boss, Index

Gryndur, plus i was using the Bonfire mod to level up at all Bonfire, which do not work al all, i dont think any mods for Dark souls 3 will ever work. i blew my top when it took trying to get past 100 tries 1st boss,

if i cant use mods to help me then how the heck am i going to get past Dancer of the Boryel valley and Potiff, without end up putt laptop though wall.

o well never mind, Mods for Dark Souls 3 mods wasnt ment to be, good try i commend and praise you all, well at least Skyrim special edition mods all work exceptionly well, so i started a new game of DS3 all with the 715 save game

mod and i chosen Knight and chose soveren souls, different then the one i chosen earlyer on, and let alone i didnt see any signs of any 712 million souls never mind, i did amazing at 1st Boss after Cemetary of ash, and earned 3600 souls

and after fire link shrine, i was thinking head to high walls of Lotheric, and see how long it would take me to harvest 750 million soul, it would take me 7,500 days to be correct about 30 years to succeed, so i be about 90 years old, so i was

why dont i start Harvest 811 reguired souls needed times 100 = 81100 + 100% more and Harvest 200000 all together at High walls off Lotheric and go back to the Fire link shrine, and purchase the required Dexerty 99 and what left Vigor and

Endurence,left from souls i already havest tonight 50000 souls i need 150000 more,