DAR and ESL / ESPFEs

BlueGunk

I'm getting nowhere with this question, either on the mods or via search engines.

Does the DLL in Dynamic Animation Replacer have problems reading Form IDs in ESLs and ESPFEs?

By that, I mean setting a condition for an animation with -say- a special sword that is identified in an ESPFE?

e.g. IsEquippedRight("InsanitySorrow Weapons Pack.esp" | 0x0025B811) where the pack is an ESPFE.

Thank you.

Test on a separate profile with just DAR, the desired animation, the mod with the targeted weapon and any requirements needed for all of the previous. If it does not work with the bare minimum, then DAR may have problems reading such form IDs. If it does work, then you have something else conflicting in the larger loader (most likely FNIS and / or Nemesis which will always take priority even if DAR loads after).

FYI - SSE 1.6+ is the base for SAE 1.6+ The only difference between the two are the additional creation club mods. Make sure your mods are all for the correct numerical version of the game. An SAE version of a mod may very well be the correct version for a fully up-to-date SSE.

Many thanks! I should have said, I am on SSE. A sensible course of action.

I have investigated until blue in the face and so far as I can see only this DAR set exist as replacers on the vanilla animations. I'll see how a trial goes.

SOLUTION. ESPFE and ESL files have to be identified to the DLL by compensating for the different format.

Form IDs must have 5 zeros in them. E.g. 0x00000123

This ought to be a sticky on the DAR DLL mod pages. My enquiry is closed!