Rainbow Graphical Issue

Oraclesoldier

When I have a certain mod activated (that changes/enhances the appearance of a range of vanilla npcs) I have two currently known npcs with rainbow graphic issues. One is full body, save for the face and the other is just the hands. I have deduced that this issue only exists under the condition of the mod being activated. Adding to this issue I hear a ticking sound every now and then, and dialogue has a small seam of these rainbow colors too as if my system can't handle it.

My question is...

Could my graphic card (lack of updated drivers) be the reason for this?

NOTE: I have used this mod before...but I wanted to reformat so I saved my mods and files and copied them over on my reformatted pc AFTER re-installing Oblivion. Upon starting I've had this issue.

Here's a few things you should know about what I know about this already...

1. I've checked the textures and meshes of the mod that this happens on and it is a no go. I've reinstalled the whole BSA and I've used a fresh variation of the mod's esp, I have checked other races of the same race as the two victims and the others are fine. (So it's not race file related).

2. The ticking sound and seam in the DIALOGUE makes me believe it is my graphics card.

3. I have no idea how to further update my video drivers.

It could be your graphics card or it could be mod related or a bad hard drive or something else. A more precise set of info would be more helpful, actually. Which exact mod are you refering to? And which NPCs; and are they vanilla or are they added by mod(s)? Posting your mod load order would help, too. Might as well post your graphic card model.

Edited by AnimalRiot