T-posed animals and bandits

nanobuds

In order to run immersive creatures and any mods that change the behavior of the game NPC's or adds new ones you need to install and run fores new idles of skyrim (FNIS). http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811 Read the mod page carefully and follow the instructions. Its not a mod but a program that runs from the desktop of your PC. This will plug all the necessary movements and behaviors into the game and there won't be anymore of those awkward T-poses your having anymore.

Did you run the Generate FNIS for users launcher that gets put on your desktop? You have to press the update FNIS behavior button then the behavior consequence check. If there aren't any warning you should be good to go. Also, if your running any custom skeletons such as the xp32's be sure to check those in the option below the the generate FNIS menu. If generating FNIS doesn't work then be sure to check the mod sites info page and make sure that you don't need extra files that you may need to go to other sites to download first.

I think it would be a good idea to post your load order at this point because thats a pretty strange problem to be having,especially if you are using FNIS for Users correctly. So yeah,what other mods do you have installed? =) Also,what are you using to install mods?

I don't think you need FNIS for SiC though...I have SiC installed and have never seen the dreaded T pose, and I don't use FNIS.

I have had that T pose when different mods are installed together, like SkymoMod and OBIS...exactly as you described...some chars are naked, headless and in a T pose.

FNIS did sort out a problem I had when my own character went into the T pose though, so give it a try.